Regional Sales Manager
Location: Cincinnati Area
Our Cincinnati based client seeks an experienced sales person to work with manufacturing clients on technology implementation and manufacturing method improvements. This is a highly visible position which will participate in strategy formulation and have advancement potential to management. You should be comfortable working with high level contacts and expanding the client base through professional sales methods.
- Sell the value of products and services to manufacturers throughout the region.
- Design and Implement a strategic business plan to acquire and grow new customers while identifying areas of growth with existing customers.
- Deliver value presentations and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Participate in sales forecasting and use market knowledge to identify potential growth areas.
- Coordinate with internal subject matter expert teams to deliver solutions to new and existing customers.
- A minimum of five years of experience in Manufacturing / Advisory and/or Machining sales, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals. 7 + years of experience preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- The company offers an outstanding compensation / incentive package along with comprehensive benefits.
Dave Hartig, President
5080 Wooster Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45226
P: 513.842-6625 Direct