Vice President of Sales
Location: Midwestern US
This is a newly created opportunity with a division of a public company that is experiencing record setting growth. The corporation is well established and nationally recognized in leadership, innovation, community involvement and culture. This position will report to the Senior Vice President and will have national responsibility for the leader in inventory financing for independent Automotive Dealers. Growing channels include financing and financial services for RV, Commercial Trucks, Powersports and Rental dealers (B2B). Here is what we are searching for:
· Strategic Sales Executive with a minimum of 10 years of sales experience with at least 5 years in a sales management role and with industry experience – see above.
· P&L experience.
· Proven track record in sales, business development and sales team development.
· Experience developing and maintaining relationships with other departments in the company and the ability to inspire and influence to achieve positive results.
· Someone who loves spending time in the field with the sales team but also will strategize, review and evaluate best practices, sales compensation plans, incentives, new channels/products/services/training/dealers/markets to drive the business while meeting the metrics.
· Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus, experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Office and all other connecting technologies.
· Excellent communication skills with the presentations to large audiences.
This is a huge opportunity to expand your career with an established and growing organization! The company offers a salary, bonus and a car allowance.
5080 Wooster Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45226