Vice President Product Innovation
Location: Midwestern US
Want to be a leader in a transforming industry? We are looking for a Product Executive who can visualize and articulate the value of innovative software solutions and technology strategies across our growing global enterprise. Responsibilities include inspiring creation of the vision, translating the vision into the product roadmap / release strategy and leading the execution throughout the product development life cycle while working closely with engineering, operations, sales, marketing, and product support to ensure realization of our corporate strategy. We are a growing public company with dynamic leadership in a segment of the transportation industry and located in a great cost of living location.
· Leadership. Drive product strategy and roadmap development in collaboration with executive leadership, engineering, operations, sales, marketing, and product support.
· Team Building. Establish, inspire, train, mentor and engage a team of Product Owners supporting our online, mobile and digital solutions across the organization.
· Streamlining. Research broadly across the enterprise for product synergies and overlaps in functionality.
· Prioritization. Leverage the business strategy, product vision, and competitive analysis to make the tough decisions, identify the highest value capabilities and drive realization of the product roadmap.
· Execution. Lead day-to-day execution of the roadmap, keeping in mind the changing business priorities, emerging opportunities, competitor actions and execution realities.
· Communication. Ability to translate "technology speak” to executives, customers and stakeholders and “business speak” to product owners and IT departments.
· User Experience Design. Demonstrate passion for our customers and provide the thought leadership for creating a highly intuitive, industry leading User Experience.
· Change Agent. Play a leadership role in driving the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework and Agile / Scrum best practices.
· Data and Analytics. Design predictive analytics, dashboards and data visualization capabilities into our core products.
· Collaboration. Provide cross-functional leadership, communication, collaboration.
· BS Degree (MBA preferred) and 15 years Product Innovation / Transformation / Development experience with 5+ years within an Executive role.
· Demonstrated experience defining and launching superior web and mobile applications.
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and steer consensus.
· Certified Scrum Product Owner.
· Extensive Lean Startup, Stage Gate and Agile Development experience.
· Must be able to travel to meet with key executives, divisions and customers.
5080 Wooster Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45226