Embedded Systems Engineer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Salary: Based on Experience
Our client, a well established manufacturing company with a commitment to technology and product development, has an immediate need for an Embedded Systems Engineer. This position will report to the Engineering Manager and will work with internal teams and external engineering teams in the design of various electronic components.
- Responsible for code production and testing of microcontroller-based components used in custom designed equipments.
- Create and maintain embedded microcontroller programs on various chip sets for multiple devices
- Development of hardware/software interfaces for various electronic components such as sensors, motors, and valves.
- Create HMI terminal interfaces with microcontroller program.
- Work in a team environment with hardware and component design engineers
- Responsible for field-testing and debugging software.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 5 + years of embedded software development using C++
- Knowledge of PLD/FPGA platforms and languages (i.e. VHDL) is a huge plus.
- Requires working experience and knowledge of various microchips (i.e. Freescale, Coldfire, Amtel, etc.)
- Understanding of CAN network management for multiple devices
- Ability to interface with customers and internal project teams
This position offers an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits, and tremendous growth opportunity.
- Ideal position(s)
- Desired salary
- Any relocation preferences you might have
Jason Boehm, Vice President
5080 Wooster Rd. | Suite 300
Cincinnati, OH 45226