Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Location: Cincinnati Area
Our client is a well-established multi division consultancy in a period of rapid innovation and growth. As a senior executive and reporting directly to the President, the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer is responsible for financial and cash flow forecasting; audits; developing, implementing and maintaining business practices to maximize financial effectiveness. communicating financial status to key stakeholders and reviewing financial performance of business divisions.
- Participate in formulating the group’s overall mission and establishing policies and developing long-range goals, strategy and objectives.
- Establish strategy and operational plans that will concentrate efforts toward successful achievement of the financial goals and compliance with applicable governmental regulations or the terms and conditions of any grants or contracts issued by grantor or contracting agencies.
- Provide business management for accounting, tax filing, perform financial and cash flow analyses and standardize business practices to maximize business effectiveness.
- Provide support to directors/managers in the preparation, monitoring and revising of financial forecasts, budgets and financial performance. Present financial reports to President and Board of Directors. Advise management and staff on the financial impact of business decisions. Participate in strategic planning. Analyze and appraise the effectiveness of all operations.
- Work with the Controller to establish processes and controls to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures, and Federal, State and local government financial management and accounting regulations including those promulgated by grantor and contracting agencies.
- Oversee the preparation and ensure the accuracy of any and all financial reports or informational filings.
- Manage major, complex activities such as determining bid strategy and costing of major proposals, developing systems and conducting special financial analyses.
- Responsible for development of standard accounting, analysis and reporting procedures, and for exercise of overall financial control.
· Degree in Accounting with a CPA and MBA preferred.
· Eight + years accounting/finance experience with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and a proven ability to develop, implement and maintain sound financial/accounting systems.
· Three to five years of management/supervisory experience.
· Well-developed experience with accounting software systems.
Dave Hartig, President
5080 Wooster Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45226
P: 513.842-6625 Direct